Have you made any New Year resolutions? For me personally I don’t, only because I try and set weekly or monthly goals throughout the year, so January is no different. My goal for January is to follow an acid watcher diet to hopefully heal and prevent not only acid reflux disease but also inflammation through my body. I need some PMA (positive mental attitude) but I am going to give it a go.😀
It is always important to look after yourself so that you stay healthy and making sure our immune system stays strong, plus we need to look after our mental health.
A lot of people find January and even February tough months and even more so with everything that is going on!
So here are my top tips. Let me know if you are following any or what you need to work on.
1. Eat healthy food. Plan your meals and cook from scratch where you can.
2. Reduce alcohol if you can, I try to encourage my clients to not drink in the week and save it for the weekend
3. Drink plenty of water at least 2 to 3 litres.
4. Be active every day, this will benefit your physical and mental health whether it is a daily walk, online workouts, fitness classes, something you enjoy.
5. Take time out for YOU. I need to work on this as I always put my boys first. It might be something small like take a bath, read a book, phone a friend, look after YOU.
I hope these tips help.
As usual would love your thoughts. 😀
Have a good weekend.❤️